Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. I have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. I would love to hear from you and tell you how I can serve all your real estate needs.
Real Estate Colleagues: Beaufort SC | Bishop CA | Brentwood TN | Brevard NC | Chapin SC | Columbia SC | Folly Beach SC | Franklin NC | Fort Lauderdale FL | Fripp Island SC | Gilbert SC | Jacksonville NC | Key Yessaad | Knoxville TN | Lexington SC | Manchester TN | Medina TN | Nashville TN | Otto NC | Real Estate Trainings | SEO Blogs | Spring Hill TN | Statesville NC | Topsail Island NC | West Columbia SC | Woodbury MN | Hubs: Arkansas | California | Maryland | South Carolina | Virginia | Tennessee
The Truth is most Real Estate Agents list your home, put the sign in the yard, enter your information in the MLS system and “wait” for it to sell.
Like David Letterman, I have my Top 10 List---The Top 10 Reasons why you should list your home or property with Kathy Clifton:
1. Experience – Over 21 years in the Real Estate Business. 10 years in Atlanta and 11 in the gorgeous mountains of NC. The Big City know how with the small town personal touch.
2. Exposure Expert – Your home will get maximum exposure by blogging on the internet. Once your home is listed…Google your address and watch the magic begin. Your home will appear on countless websites and with over 94% of buyers and sellers using the internet to search for properties…this is your target audience.
3. Pricing Strategist - I coach the sellers on pricing strategies. A pricing strategy is developed to be sure we are priced for the “market” at all times and adjust prices as outside factors dictate.
4. Communication – A crucial element of the selling process. A Marketing Plan is developed for your particular property. You are informed every step of the way in the manner you choose. Some folks like phone calls and others prefer email, it’s your choice.
5. Full Time Realtor – As a full time Realtor, I know the market trends, the ever changing financing opportunities and have expert knowledge of Short Sales and Foreclosures. By having relationships with trusted lenders, I get the buyers prequalified so we know they can purchase.
6. It doesn’t stop at the closing – Follow up after the sale is key. In mid January following your closing, you will receive a copy of your closing statement to give to your Tax Preparer, as some of your closing costs may be tax deductible. You will continue to receive market updates on your area including new listings and sales.
7. Training – As a serious player in this market, you must be educated on a continual basis. This past year I earned the SFR designation for Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource expertise. I also attended several web strategy training sessions with Key Yessaad, the Real Estate Web Strategist. In addition I hold the GRI designation as a Graduate of the Realtor Institute.
8. Leadership – As the Broker/Owner of EXIT Smokey Mountain Realty, I am hands on in the business and insure that contracts are written properly, paper trail is well documented and that all monies are handled properly thru the trust account.
9. Agent Support – All of the Agents at our office are full time Brokers. They have completed extensive training to obtain their Broker Status. Over 46% of our listings are sold in house because our agents know the office inventory.
10. Stability – March 2011 will mark the 9th anniversary of EXIT Smokey Mountain Realty’s opening. We weathered the hiccup of 2008 and 2009 and are here to stay.
Otto and Franklin, NC Real Estate Solutions - Kathy Clifton Broker As the Broker/Owner for EXIT Smokey Mountain Realty, I specialize in Real Estate for Franklin and Otto, NC. For more information call (828) 226-1074